Strawberries are just delectable and juicy goodness of spring season. They add great flavor to your breakfast dishes, muffins, salads and smoothies. You pick your favorite recipe while we try to bring out the most satisfying strawberry recipes to curb your cravings.
While you want to taste ambrosia? You can try this equivalent smoothie loaded with nutrients.
- Blend a small bow of strawberry pieces and one banana into puree.
- Add two spoons of curd, honey and little water if required and blend for a couple of minutes for that frothysmoothie.
This is perfect for a great start of the day. A healthy option for babies, and for everyone with a sweet tooth.
A Quick Strawberry Salad:
A salad with a crunchy delight and tangy sweet taste.
- Cut a bowl ofstrawberry into four quarters and place in a large bowl.
- Season the strawberries with orange juice, caramel toppings and your preferred berries which is optional.
- Add three spoons full of salted cashews to it. Mix everything well and enjoy this sensational taste which entices your taste buds.
As strawberries are seasonal fruit, you can still have them at any time you wish by storing them in the form of squash. Yes, this is perfectly home made with no added preservatives.
- Toast the bread with unsalted butter and keep them aside.
- Strawberry Squash: Mix some water and blend the strawberries into puree. Heat this mixture for ten to fifteen minutes by adding some more water to it. Based on your personal taste add sugar and boil the squash until the puree gets the perfect consistency. Store the mixture in a clean container.
- Add a layer of squash to your toast and place fruits of your choice over it.
- Add few more nuts for the crunchy and enormous taste. Place one more bread over this strawberry layered and fruits topped slice of bread.
Have this yummy and nutrient toast whenever you feel like eating. It is needless to regret about the calories which you get by having a chocolate or a cookie, while you can make this easily at home.
Let us know how you are eating your favorite strawberries and when was the first time you ever had something made of strawberry? Longing to know from your comments.