Nourish your body with the most delicious pears. Besides the true taste of a sweet pear, do you know that there are many sweet savories made with it? Yes, the dishes made with pears are not only elegant but also appetizing.
Refreshing Anjou Pear Juice:
Pear juice has many health benefits and good for babies and people of all ages. This Anjou pear juice helps you to fight against acidity, constipation, ulcers, dehydration, sunstroke.
- Blend the diced pears into juice using a blender.
- Add one lemon and 2 oranges for a great taste.
- A pinch of salt and an inch ginger to the juice enhances the flavor.
As the pear doesn’t have a dominant taste, it goes well when mixed with any fruit. And serve the juice immediately for a great taste.
Delightful Pear Salad:
While you want to enhance and try differently with the taste of Anjou pear, you can try this simple salad which brightens your mood and day. Pears are low calorie food as well makes you feel full giving a feast to taste buds.
- Take a cup of diced anjou pears well washed and drained.
- Plate 5 to 6 lettuce leaves first and then arrange pears on these leaves.
- Add little portions of salad dressing of your choice and sprinkle some cheddar grated cheese on the arranged pears on the plate.
- Based on your interest add cherries and yes,it’s all ready for a yummy eat.
Baked Pears for your Sweet Tooth:
Here you can try a delicious desert with sweet and yummy pears.
- Halve the anjou pears and take little portion at the center to fill with the oat meal.
- Brush the inside edge with butter and sprinkle cinnamon sugar for that magical taste.
- Combine cinnamon, oats, almonds and brown sugar in a bowl with some melted butter. Mix them until all the mixture gets coated well.
- Put this mixture into the pears and bake for 30 minutes or until the pears turned smooth.
Preheat the oven before you start the baking as usual. And serve each pear slice with a scoop of ice cream. You will just love this pear dessert and always crave to have more for sure.
There are many such wonderful recipes which you can make in less time when you are free. Stay tuned to this space for more creative and healthy anjou pear recipes. If you have tried something new, please let us know in your comments. We are glad to know about it.