Well planned goals, ever cherishing dreams come to an end just because of low immunity. Whole life and in fact family shatters while your immunity is low. Stop welcoming diseases with your open arms by including the best diet.
Have a look at a few vital foods that steer your health without fail.
- Turmeric: It is needless to introduce the goodness of turmeric. Treat yourself adding turmeric for its best anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties by just adding a pinch in your diet. Add this magical turmeric into your soups, teas, curries, milk to boost health.
- Yoghurt: The probiotic bacteria in the yoghurt helps in enhancing immunity as well as the health of the digestive system. Ensure to take yoghurt either in the form of smoothies, buttermilk. Include it into your diet every day.
- Dark Greens: Green leafy vegetables are rich in flavonoids that help the body to work effectively. Leafy vegetables help in boosting brain health by balancing the dopamine levels. So, don’t miss physical as well as mental health by skipping green vegetables like spinach.
- Citrus Fruits: Just like the sun never fails to rise in the east, make sure to start your day with lemon water. Vitamin C, which is present in lemons oranges and every other fruit help you to fight infections. As white blood cells increase with the intake of vitamin c, your immunity and health increases.
- Almonds: Soak a couple of almonds before going to bed and have them in the morning. Vitamin E in almonds helps to improve the immune system.
- Papaya: Feel elated when you find papaya, eat them to your heart as it has anti-inflammatory papain enzymes. This fruit helps in giving you vitamin C to boost your immunity.
The other foods include broccoli, garlic, ginger, green tea and kiwi. Stop relying on junk food and start munching these fresh foods.